The following KFC Gift Card Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions that apply to use of KFC Gift Cards that are purchased at KFC restaurants or authorized third-party distributors (collectively, “Cards”). This Agreement is between the cardholder (“you” or the “cardholder”) and KFCGC, Inc., which is an affiliate of KFC National Purchasing Cooperative, Inc. (the “Co-op”). By purchasing, accepting or using your Card, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with this Agreement, do not purchase, use or accept the Card. IMPORTANT: This Agreement includes resolution of disputes by arbitration instead of in court.
- About Your Card. Cards are issued by KFCGC, Inc., a Kentucky corporation (“KFCGC”). KFCGC is the sole legal obligor to the cardholder. The Co-op, Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, LLC (“RSCS”) and their respective affiliates (other than KFCGC) and operators of KFC restaurants bear no responsibility or liability for any Cards, and you hereby knowingly release the Co-op, RSCS, and their respective affiliates (other than KFCGC) and operators of KFC restaurants from any and all liability or claims of any nature whatsoever arising in connection with this Card. Cards can be purchased at, and are only valid if obtained from, participating KFC restaurants and from authorized third-party distributors. Cards are not valid and will not be honored, and KFCGC will not be liable, if obtained from unauthorized sellers.
- Balance Inquiry. For balance inquiries, call 1-800-467-2274. The balance you receive when viewing Card balances over the telephone is an estimate only. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the balance adjustment is delayed.
- Expiration. Cards do not have expiration dates, and the value on Cards can never expire. No fees will be applied against Card balances; e.g., there are no fees for activation, service, inactivity, or dormancy with respect to the Cards.
- Redemption. A Card is redeemable only for purchases of food and beverages at participating KFC restaurants in the United States. It has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash (except as required by law) or used to purchase another Card. In States that require cash-out refunds of Cards, please go to www.kfcgc.net and complete the cash-out process.
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card. Protect your Card like cash. The unused value of lost, stolen, or damaged Cards as shown on our records can be replaced if proof of purchase is provided. To obtain a replacement Card, call 1-800-467-2274 and ask to speak to an operator to freeze your Card balance.
- Reloading the Cards. Cards may be reloaded with value at participating KFC restaurants.
- MANDATORY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. Please read this section carefully. It affects legal rights that you may otherwise have and requires individual final and binding arbitration of most disputes instead of resolution in court.